5 benefits of Banana for skin
1. Skin Moisturizer. Rich in potassium and moisture, banana hydrates and moisturizes dry skin, making it soft and supple. If your skin is peeling and dry, simply apply a banana face mask on your face. Get a small bowl, mash up a ripe banana with the back of your fork and apply to your face, avoiding the area around your eye and mouth. Rinse with cold water after 10 to 15 minutes and enjoy the soft feel of your skin!
2. Oil control. If you've got oily greasy skin, use a simple banana face mask with lemon juice and honey. Banana is a great exfoliator which helps slough off excess sebum on skin surface. It also contains and contains moisture, potassium and vitamins e and c which all promote clear glowing skin. Mash a ripe banana with the back of a fork and combine 1 tablespoon of raw honey and 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice to make an amazing face mask. Rinse off with a wet cloth or cold water.
3. Anti aging. Bananas, also known as Nature's botox contain super wrinkle fighting nutrients that helps fade age spots and prevent fine lines and wrinkles from forming. Coupled with other wrinkle busting kitchen ingredients, you can gently nourish, exfoliate and protect mature skin. Slather on a thick coat of a powerful anti aging banana face mask containing one mashed banana, 1 teaspoon orange juice and 1 teaspoon thick yogurt.
4. Treat Acne. Banana and banana peels re excellent homemade remedies for treating acne and pimples. You can directly apply the inside of a banana peel onto your acne to reduce inflammation and destroy bacteria. Also use a face mask with mashed banana, honey and turmeric to brighten skin, reduce acne and moisturize your skin. Wash off with cold water and pat your face dry. Remember to be consistent to see results.
5. Lighten dark spots. Whether it's acne scars, tiny moles, age spots or just dark spots which make your face dull, you can reduce them and even out general skin discolorations applying mashed banana onto your face at least twice a week.
General Tips for Face
Visit our Beauty
Care & Facial Care Discussion Forum
Here we give you the solutions of the common FACIAL problems faced in our everyday life style. It will surely benefit you. So, go through it and stay beautiful.
| Q.Please advise a remedy for a facial hair. -Liza |
A. Apply the following pack - flour,turmeric,the juice of lemon and milk. Apply this all over the face and leave on till it dries. Dab a little water and scrub off in a rotating manner. This must be done daily for results.
|Q.I am 23 and have a lots of open pores on my cheeks . They look horrible . please advise. |
A.A regular skin care programme is necessary to get rid of this problem. First of all clean your face with cotton pads dipped in iced rose water several times a day. You can also apply the pack made of fuller earth, egg's white and sandalwood powder. Mix the ingredients and apply all over the face. Let it dry , and wash off with ice cold water. Rub an ice cube all over the face at least twice daily.
Q. I am 30 yrs old and suffer from wrinkles under my eyes and laugh lines. I am extremely worried about this. I also have an oily skin. Please help me out of this condition.
A. Worrying about the matter will only increase the wrinkles and the laugh lines may just become cry lines. You are still younger. Keep the skin well moisturized, especially where the wrinkles are appearing. For this, it is better to use pure almond oil as this helps to reduce wrinkles and lines. You can also pierce a vitamin E capsule and massage this on the area and let the skin soak its goodness. This has to be done everyday and you will find a definite difference.
| || |
Q. I am 20 yrs old boy. My cheeks, neck, lips (upper), are comparatively darker than the rest of the body. Please suggest some natural remedy for solving my problem.
A. Itís happy to know that, you are concerned about yourself. There is no need to be embarrassed. After all at this teenage age of yours there is nothing which you cannot achieve if you work at all. Take a pinch of salt, turmeric and ľ cup of milk. Add 1 tsp of coconut oil to this mixture and massage on the darkened areas. Leave for 15 min. and then wash off. This should be done for at least for two weeks before you can see any results.