EYE CARE TIPS
What Are The Benefits Of Putting Cucumber On Eyes?
- Cucumber on eyes will revitalize the skin. Any skin cream , or cleanser, that contains cucumber is good for firming the skin .
- Cucumbers have a subtle, mild skin lightening effect. This is why cucumber on eyes is so often used for the dark circles under the eyes. This skin lightening effect can also make your skin appear youthful and glowing.
- The ascorbic acid and caffeic acid in cucumbers brings down the water retention in the eyes. This will reduce the swelling and puffiness around the eyes.
- Using cucumber on a sunburn can provide instant, cooling relief. If you experience sun burn on your facial skin, you can rub a freshly sliced cucumber on your skin to cool it down.
- Cucumber pulp can improve your skin’s complexion, especially if you are experiencing redness or irritation. Cucumber pulp can also help rej uvenate the skin .
- Cucumbers can help tighten open pores. Cucumber extract can be used as a toner or skin tightener. This is what makes it perfect in the LifeCell cleanser.
- Oddly enough, cucumber is not just beneficial on the face and eyes. It can be used on cellulite! Mix ground coffee with cumber juice, and some raw honey. You can apply this to cellulite and wrap it in cloth. Leave it on for 30 minutes before rinsing.
- Cucumbers are 95% water, so in essence they are a great moisturizer for the skin .
- Cucumbers are high in vitamin E and potassium to reduce fine lines , act as an anti wrinkle treatment , reduce blemishes and many other signs of aging.
- Cucumbers on eyes also works well because cucumbers are high in silica and antioxidants . This abundance of antioxidants is what makes it one of the best anti aging products.
- Cucumbers are natural, so when you use cucumber on eyes you can be sure you are not applying anything that will irritate your eyes.