How to Exfoliate Your Body for Soft Skin
Exfoliate your dead, rough skin with your own very inexpensive body scrub. Your skin will be soft, touchable and glowing!
Exfoliating with Body Scrub
1. Squeeze small amount of body scrub into palm before you bathe or shower. Apply to your skin and massage in circular motion.
2. Start at your ankles and work your way up. Use a loofah mitt or exfoliating gloves for best results.
4. Apply body lotion right after your shower to keep the moisture in.
Exfoliating with a Loofah
1. Take a loofah or mesh puff and squeeze a small amount of body wash or shower gel.
2. Rub all over body. Rinse.
3. Use body lotion.
Exfoliating with Sand
1. Get a cupful of wet sand.
2. Massage all over your body and rinse.
Exfoliating Your Face
1. Sweep your hair out of your face. Secure with some pins or use a band to keep it back.
2. Cleanse and rinse your skin as normal.
3. Take your exfoliator. There are exfoliating products specifically for different skin types. Steer clear of harsh formulas, even if you think your skin can withstand it.
4. Squeeze a coin sized amount into the palm of your hand. Massage into your T-Zone with soft motions, and squeeze a coin sized amount into your hands again, and separate into halves before applying to your cheeks and place a small blob onto your chin. Stroke into your skin.
5. Begin to exfoliate your skin. It is best to do this with clean hands to prevent infection spreading. In gentle, circular motions, swirl the exfoliator around your skin to sweep away any grime and dead skin cells. Use harsher motions upon bumpy and more problematic parts of the skin, but never scrub your skin. It will become sore and react by reproducing more sebum and your skin, most likely, will become worse than it was before.
6. After around three minutes of massaging your skin, rinse your hands, and taking some water, rinse your skin free of the product. Repeat to ensure clarity.
7. Take a small hand towel. Pat your skin dry and take a rich moisturizer and smooth over your face and neck to replenish any lost moisture.
8. Your skin should now be smooth! Repeat the process two to three times a week unless the product is advised for daily use.