- First of all, you need to prepare the bathroom and the bath.
- Create a soothing and peaceful environment in the bathroom.
- Light aroma candles or scented candles and play some relaxing music in the background.
- Arrange a comfortable bath pillow, which will help you relax.
- Now, turn off the phone and switch off the answering machine, to avoid any disturbance.
- Fill your bathtub with warm, not hot water. It will help you relax.
- Add bath salts and essential oils to your tub.
- Lie down in the tub and soak yourself for 15-20 minutes. Let your mind and body relax.
- To clean yourself, make use of a fragrant soap, along with body sponge, loofah or brush.
- Massage your skin in a circular motion.
- Rinse off your body with water
- Pat your skin partially dry with a towel. Please do not rub.
- Immediately after drying yourself, apply your favorite moisturizer while the skin is damp. Doing so will lock in the moisture from your bath.
Visit our Beauty
& Health Care, Bath Tips : Discussion Forums