Entrance Exams in
India : Information and Details of Entrance Exams
All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Test (AIPGMET) 2016
All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Test
All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Test commonly known as AIPGMET 2016 will be conducted by Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune for candidates who are looking for admission to various post-graduate medical programmes such as MD/MS/PG Diploma. The minimum qualifying mark for this exam is 50%. AIPGMET 2016 exam will be conducted in the month of January, 2016 (tentative). If you are interested to gather information related to this exam such as application form procedure, eligibility criteria,
IMPORTANT DATE :
Last date to submit the AIPGMET 2016 application form: First week of January, 2016
Entrance Exam date: Second week of January 2016
- General Medicine
- General Surgery
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- ENT (Otorhinolaryngology)
- Obstetrics & Gynecology (DGO)
- Orthopedics (D.Ortho)
- Pediatrics (DCH)
- Candidates must possess MBBS degree from a recognized university.
- Candidates must have done one year of compulsory rotating internship from the MCI or authorized state medical council.
- Candidates, whose internship is about to complete are also permitted to apply.
Medicine, Psychiatry, Anesthesiology , Ophthalmology, Biophysics, Radiotherapy, Radio-Diagnosis, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Paediatrics, Orthopaedics, ENT, Surgery, Skin & VD, Preventive & Social Medicine, FMT, Microbiology, Pathology, Pharmacology, Biochemistry, Physiology, Anatomy.,
- Candidates need to visit the official website and download the application form.
- Now the process of filling up the application form, which must be done very appropriately by candidates.
- Paste your recent passport size photograph.
- Now make a demand draft of Rs. 3,750/- from any nationalized bank in the favour of ‘The Registrar, Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth’ and payable at Pune.
- Now send the application form along with demand draft and all necessary documents to the address specified below:
Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune
Sant Tukaram Nagar, Pimpri,
Pune – 411 018
Candidate should obtain 50% or more marks at AIPGMET-14 to qualify for
admission. The provisional selection for the General Seats in the Post
Graduate courses will be done on the basis of merit in the All India Post
Graduate Medical Entrance Test (AIPGMET-14). When all the Seats in a given
course are filled admission of students to that course will instantaneously
cease and Dr. D. Y. Patil University, Pune, will not be responsible for non
availability of seats and non-allotment of seats to rest of the candidates.
Management Seats: 50% seats are reserved as management seats.
Maximum marks: 300
Questions: 300 objective type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). Each MCQ will
have four answer options and a single best response.
Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking.
Standard (level) of the Test: MBBS examination standard.
Subjects: All subjects of MBBS Course.