Entrance Exams in
India : Information and Details of Entrance Exams
Competence Course (IPCC) 2013
Procedure to Become Chartered Accountant
The Procedure can be summarised as below:-
- Pass CPT examination
- Register/Enroll for Integrated Professional Competence Course (IPCC)
- Complete 9 months of Study Course.
- Complete 100 hours of Information Technology Training (ITT).
- Complete Orientation Course (35 hours spread over one week).
- Pass Group I or both Groups of Integrated Professional Competence
- Register as Articled Assistant for a period of 3 years.
- Pass Group II of IPCC if not already passed.
- Appear in Final Examination during last 6 months of 3 years of articled
- Pass both the Groups of Final examination.
- Get Final Examination Certificate.
- Complete remaining period of articled training, if applicable
- Complete Course on General Management and Communication Skill
- Enroll as a member of ICAI and designate as "Chartered Accountant"
CAREER HOME PAGE
Careers & Jobs
| Horoscope |
| Yoga |
Destination India |
India Virtual Tour
| Kids Corner
Names | Jokes |
Indian Universities & Colleges |
| News |World
Guide | World Time
|Currency Convertor |
About us |
Copyright (c) 2000-03
hindustanlink.com. All rights
Powered by Web-link