Entrance Exams in
India : Information and Details of Entrance Exams
Goa Common Entrance Test (GCET ) 2016
GCET 2016: Eligibility
Applicants are eligible for Goa CET 2016 examination only if they satisfy following condition:
- Applicants must have passed Higher Secondary Education with at least 45% of aggregate for in case of general category and 40% in case of SC/ST or its equivalent from Goa Board or from a standard University.
- Applicants should have studied Physics, English and Mathematics as the main subjects along with Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Computer Science/ Biology as one of the optional subjects.
- Applicant must be at least of 17 years on or before 31st December 2015 for Dentistry, Medicine and Homeopathy degree courses.
- GCET score of the previous years shall not be valid for Medicine and Dentistry Degree courses.
- Applicant GCET score must be atleast should be 50% (40% in case of SC/ST/OBC and 45% for applicants belonging to PH category) aggregate in specified subjects.
- Applicant for Degree Course in Architecture must have appeared and obtained valid score at NATA conducted by Council of Architecture.
CAREER HOME PAGE
Careers & Jobs
| Horoscope |
| Yoga |
Destination India |
India Virtual Tour
| Kids Corner
Names | Jokes |
Indian Universities & Colleges |
| News |World
Guide | World Time
|Currency Convertor |
About us |
Copyright (c) 2009-10
hindustanlink.com. All rights
Powered by Web-link