Entrance Exams in
India : Information and Details of Entrance Exams
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination ( JCECE) 2016
JCECE 2016: Eligibility
- The candidates must be the permanent or local resident of Jharkhand state and having residential certificate issued by the proper authority of state government.
- No age bar for B.Tech and BHMS courses.
- candidate must be completed the age of 17 year as on or before 31st December of the year of examination for BSc and B.VSc courses.
- The upper age limit for agriculture and forestry courses is 22 year however 3 years of relaxation is exempted for the SC/ST categories in maximum age.
- For B.Tech, the candidate must be passed 12th with physics and maths as mandatory subjects with one of optional as chemistry/biology/biotechnology/technical vocational with 45% in aggregate (40% in case of reserved category).
- For BHMS the candidate must be passed 12th with 50% (40% in case of reserved category) in subjects as physics, chemistry, biology/biology and English individually.
- For agriculture and forestry courses, the candidate must be passed 12th exam with physics and chemistry as mandatory and biology or math as optional.
- For veterinary and animal husbandry courses, the candidate must be passed 12th exam with physics, chemistry and biology as compulsory subjects.
- The candidates appearing to the qualifying exam may also apply for the JCECE 2016 but they would have to pass the qualifying exam before counselling.
Important Dates of JCECE 2016
- Application Form starts – 16th April 2016
- Last date of receiving the filled Application Form – Extended till 2nd June 2016
- Date for downloading the Admit Card – Second week of May 2016
- Exam Date – 12th June 2016
- Releasing date of Result – last week of June 2016
- Counselling schedule – July 2016
CAREER HOME PAGE
Careers & Jobs
| Horoscope |
| Yoga |
Destination India |
India Virtual Tour
| Kids Corner
Names | Jokes |
Indian Universities & Colleges |
| News |World
Guide | World Time
|Currency Convertor |
About us |
Copyright (c) 2009-10
hindustanlink.com. All rights
Powered by Web-link