Maharastra SET (MAHARASHTRA STATE
ELIGIBILITY TEST) 2014
MSET 2014 : Admit Card
1. Admit Cards will be provided online to all candidates 15 days prior to the date of the examination on website www.setexam.unipune.ac.in.
2. Candidate shall enter his / her Login ID and password for getting printout of his / her Admit Card.
3. Admit Cards will not be sent to the candidates by Post. Candidates have to download and get a printout of ADMIT CARD.
4. Candidate must carry admit card and also one additional photo identity such as a driving license, college / university identity card, pan card etc. to the examination center on the Day of the Examination.
5. If your admit card do not display image of your photograph, you have to paste the photo at appropriate place and get attested from the competent authority.
6. The candidate is not allowed in the Examination Hall without the Identity Card.
7. Please confirm that your name, subject, Centre, category, Physically or Visually handicapped shown in the admit card are correct. If there is any error in the admit card please contact SET office ( 020 25692527, 25601289 ) immediately and submit written application to SET Office otherwise SET Office will not be responsible for making necessary corrections and will not be responsible for providing benefits or for loss arising out of these to the candidates.
8. Candidates are also requested to contact Examination Incharge of the centre selected by him for any assistance.
CAREER HOME PAGE
Beauty | Mehendi | Recipes | Careers & Jobs | Matrimonials |
| Horoscope | Personal Problems |Sex Education | Doctor Online | |E-Greetings | E-Shopping | Yoga | Destination India | India Virtual Tour | Kids Corner | Baby Names | Jokes | Indian Universities & Colleges | Contests |Weather | News |World Guide | World Time |Currency Convertor |
Copyright (c) 2000-10 hindustanlink.com. All rights reserved.
Powered by Web-link