Entrance Exams in
India : Information and Details of Entrance Exams
ORISSA JOINT ENTRANCE EXAMINATION
Orissa JEE : Eligibility
Eligibility required for admission to First year Bachelor courses:
- Pass or appearing in 10+2 examination with a minimum score of 50% aggregate of Council of Higher Secondary Education, Orissa or equivalent
- The students should have subjects like Physics, Mathematics, as compulsory subjects and one from Chemistry/Computer Science/Biology/Biotechnology in their previous class.
- Candidates who have passed the 10+3 diploma course in engineering from SCTE & T, Orissa or equivalent can also apply for admission.
- Students seeking admission in Architecture should have a minimum of 50% marks in their 10+2 board exam (CHSE, Orissa) or equivalent with mathematics as one of their main subjects.
- Candidates securing at least 50% marks in their 10+3 years diploma course can also apply.
- Students Passed or appearing in 10+2 examination with a minimum of 60 % aggregate of CHSE, Orissa or equivalent can apply for admission.
- The students applying for pharmacy should have Physics, Chemistry or one from the subjects like Biology, Mathematics, Computer Science and Biotechnology in their previous class.
- Students who have cleared the 10+3 diploma course in Pharmacy can also apply for admission.
d) Hotel Management and Catering Technology
- Students who have passed or appearing in 10+2 CHSE, Orissa or equivalent board examination are eligible for admission. Students coming from any stream can apply for the course.
- Students who have passed or appearing in 10+2 exam with at least 50% (40% for SC/ST) marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together are eligible for admission.
- The candidates seeking admission should be between 17 to 25 years of age
- The SC/ST candidates are given relaxation up to 3 years.
Eligibility required for admission to First year Master programs:
a) Computer Application (MCA)
Students who have cleared the 3 years Bachelorís Degree examination from any well known institute are eligible to take admission. Candidates should have cleared their 12th class with Mathematics as mandatory subject.
b) Business Administration (MBA)
Students passing a minimum of 3years Bachelorís Degree examination from a recognized university can apply for admission.
For Lateral Entry
- Diploma degree with minimum of 60% aggregate marks for applying.
The percentage of seats to be reserved for different categories is subject to
change and the decision of the State Government as on the date of admission
will be applicable.
Outside State Candidate :
Outside State candidates are not eligible for admission in Govt. Colleges but
they are eligible for admission to Privates Colleges except private Medical (MBBS/BDS)
CAREER HOME PAGE
Careers & Jobs
| Horoscope |
| Yoga |
Destination India |
India Virtual Tour
| Kids Corner
Names | Jokes |
Indian Universities & Colleges |
| News |World
Guide | World Time
|Currency Convertor |
About us |
Copyright (c) 2000-10
hindustanlink.com. All rights
Powered by Web-link