Entrance Exams in
India : Information and Details of Entrance Exams
ORISSA JOINT ENTRANCE EXAMINATION
Orissa JEE : Syllabus
- Candidates should have cleared class 12th examination with an aggregate mark of 45% from a recognized university. Grace marks should not be included.
- Physics and Mathematics should have studied as compulsory subjects and biology or bio-technology or chemistry as optional subjects.
Eligibility Criteria for M.Arch
- Candidates should hold bachelorís degree in architecture along with 50% marks in aggregate or its equivalent from a recognized college or university.
Eligibility Criteria for M.Pharm
- Candidates should hold bachelorís degree in Pharmacy along with 50% marks in aggregate or its equivalent from a recognized college or university.
Eligibility Criteria for Bio-Technology
- Candidates should have cleared class 12th examination with Physics, Biology/Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
- Candidates should have studied chemistry or technical vocational subject as optional subjects.
Eligibility Criteria for MCA 2nd Year (LE)
- Candidates should hold degree of BCA or B.Sc (ITM/Computer/IT) with securing 50% from a college or University.
- Candidates should have studied Mathematics as compulsory subject in class 12th.
Eligibility Criteria for M.Tech (Part Time)
- Candidates should have completed bachelorís degree in degree from a recognized college or university.
- Candidates having 2 years of experience either in education or industry are eligible to apply.
Eligibility Criteria for MAM
- Candidates should have completed class 12th with securing 45% marks.
- Admission will be held on the basis of rank list.
CAREER HOME PAGE
Careers & Jobs
| Horoscope |
| Yoga |
Destination India |
India Virtual Tour
| Kids Corner
Names | Jokes |
Indian Universities & Colleges |
| News |World
Guide | World Time
|Currency Convertor |
About us |
Copyright (c) 2000-10
hindustanlink.com. All rights
Powered by Web-link