Entrance Exams in
India : Information and Details of Entrance Exams
Punjab Technical University
Combined Entrance Test (PTU CET) 2016
PTU CET 2016 : Paper Pattern
PTU CET will be conducted in May 2016. The syllabus and exam pattern are mentioned below:
• There are multiple choice questions
• Questions will be related to Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics and Physics.
• The medium of answering the question will be English.
Admit Card for PTU CET 2016
The admit card of the candidate will be available on the official site of Punjab Technical University. After the announcement of admit card the candidate able to download the card by filling up the application number. Candidate can download and take the print out of their hall ticket. The admit card will be available a week prior to the examination date.
Note: Admit card will not be send by post, candidates are suppose to download the hall ticket from the official site only.
Results of PTU CET 2016
Every year the entrance examination is conducted where the results are declared by June 2016.
Important Dates of PTU CET 2016
The below mentioned are important dates for PTU Combined Entrance Test 2016:
• The online application starts from April 2016
• The last date to fill the application form will be by May 2016
• Admit card will be provided a week prior to the examination
• Entrance examination will be conducted by May 2016
• Results will be declared by June 2016
• Counselling process will start by July 2016
Counselling Process of PTU CET 2016
Shortlisted candidates are supposed to login in to the official site and check their counselling dates. Selected candidates have to carry their original mark-sheets and certificates at the time of counselling and if they fail to carry their original certificates and mark-sheets their admission will be cancelled. Downloaded mark-sheets and certificates are not allowed. The counselling process would start tentatively by July 2016.
I.K.G.Punjab Technical University
Kapurthala Highway, Nr. Pushpa Gujral Science City,
Kapurthala, Punjab – 144 601.
Ph No: 01822-662501