Entrance Exams in
India : Information and Details of Entrance Exams
West Bengal Joint Entrance
Examinations (WBJEE) 2016
WBJEE 2016 : Exam Pattern
WBJEE 2016 Exam Pattern Complete Information
- All questions asked in the exam will be MCQ type along with four options.
- Candidates need to answer questions in OMR Answer Sheet by using blue/black ball point pen only.
Question Paper Category Details
Marking Scheme for Question Category 1
- Candidates need to make one correct answer.
- One mark will be provided to every correct answer.
- For every negative response, ¼ marks gets deducted.
Marking Scheme for Question Category 2
- Candidates are required to mark only one right answer.
- 2 marks will be provided for every correct response, whereas ½ marks gets deducted for negative response.
Marking Scheme for Question Category 3
- Questions belonging to this category may have one or more than one answer is correct.
- Candidates will be given 2 marks if they have marked all correct answers of a question.
- In case your answer is partially correct then marks awarded = 2 X (no of correct options marked) / (total no of actually correct options).
CAREER HOME PAGE
Careers & Jobs
| Horoscope |
| Yoga |
Destination India |
India Virtual Tour
| Kids Corner
Names | Jokes
Indian Universities & Colleges |
| News |World
Guide | World
|Currency Convertor |
About us |
Copyright (c) 2000-10
hindustanlink.com. All rights
Powered by Web-link