Heart Attack : FAQs
Myocardial infarction (mi): Heart attack
1) What is the disease?
2) How is it caused?
3) Who can get it?
4) What are the signs and symptoms of the disease?
5) How does the disease progress?
6) What is the prognosis?
7) What are the precautions required?
8) How will the disease affect the patient and his/her life-style?
9) What are the investigations?
10) What is the treatment given?
11) What does the patient ' s family need to know?
12) What is the post treatment follow-up that is required?
13) What is the likely recovery period?
14) What are the ways to prevent the disease?
15) How will associated conditions affect the patient?
16) What is the recent research?
Beauty | Mehendi | Recipes | Careers & Jobs | Matrimonials |
| Horoscope | Personal Problems |Sex Education | Doctor Online | |E-Greetings | E-Shopping | Yoga | Destination India | India Virtual Tour | Kids Corner | Baby Names | Jokes | Indian Universities & Colleges | Contests |Weather | News |World Guide | World Time |Currency Convertor |
Copyright(c) 2000-04 hindustanlink.com. All rights reserved.
Powered By Web-Link