As we discuss our individual cancer situations, members of our support group recognized that several facts are common to each of us: We had elusive early symptoms. We articulated these symptoms to our physicians. Our physicians were savvy enough to recognize that these symptoms could possibly be precursors to a far more serious illness.
There are a list of elusive early warning signs that could be cancer related:
- Postmenopausal vaginal bleeding Irregular, abnormal or heavy menstrual cycles.
- A dramatic change in your menstrual cycle (e.g. heavier bleeding at the end of your cycle)
- Vaginal bleeding, spotting or discharge during or after intercourse
- Unexplained, prolonged changes in bowel patterns
- Enlarged abdomen, bloating, discomfort and/or pain
- Persistent, inexplicable gas, burping, indigestion and/or vomiting Unexplained, prolonged fatigue
- An intuitive feeling that "something's not right"
- Itching, pain and/or bump in pubic area
These symptoms may or may not be cancer related and not all symptoms may apply. However, early cancer detection and treatment could save your life. Talk to your doctor. As GYN cancer surviviors, we know that waiting is really a matter of life and death.
Beauty | Mehendi | Recipes | Careers & Jobs | Matrimonials |
| Horoscope | Personal Problems |Sex Education | Doctor Online | |E-Greetings | E-Shopping | Yoga | Destination India | India Virtual Tour | Kids Corner | Baby Names | Jokes | Indian Universities & Colleges | Contests |Weather | News |World Guide | World Time |Currency Convertor |
Copyright(c) 2000-04 hindustanlink.com. All rights reserved.
Powered By Web-Link