GENERAL FENG SHUI TIPS
- House numbers on the outside of your house should angle slightly
upward from beginning to end. It encourages prosperity.
- Plants should never touch the outside of the house.
- Wind chimes are good outside the front door.
- If the first room you enter from the front door is the kitchen, you'll
gain weight while living in this house. Try to partition off your entry
so you don't go directly into the kitchen if possible.
- The front door should be solid wood. No glass!
- Keep the entire house and garage clear of clutter.
- Exposed ceiling beams cause a disruption in the flow of Chi. To lessen
the effect, hang bamboo flutes at right angles where each beam where it
meets the wall.
- In the kitchen, keep the stove immaculately clean to increase
- If there is a fan, microwave or anything else hanging over the stove
- hang a small bell there to keep your money from escaping up the vent.
- If your stove and sink are directly across from each other, hang a
small crystal between them to reduce arguments between the husband and
- If you can see the back door from your front door, hang a mirror over
the inside of the back door to keep the Chi from escaping.