Here are some tips for you to prevent your back pain.
- Use the correct lifting and moving techniques.
- Exercise regularly to keep the muscles that support your back strong and flexible.
- Don’t slouch; poor posture puts a strain on your lower back.
- Maintain your proper body weight to avoid straining your back muscles.
- Keep a positive attitude about your job and home life; studies show that persons who are unhappy at work or home tend to have more back problems and take longer to recover than persons who have a positive attitude.