• Take enough sleep- 6-8 hours- whatever is suitable to your body.
• Drink lots of water during the day.
• Take a teaspoon of tomato juice, half teaspoon lemon juice, a pinch of turmeric powder and a pinch of gramflour. Make a paste and apply it on the affected area. Keep it for 10 minutes and then wash away.
• Take two cotton balls. Dip them into cucumber or potato juice and place them on the eyes. Mix lemon and tomato juice and apply it on the dark circles twice a day.
• Make it a habit of drinking tomato juice with some pudina /indian-herbs/podina.html or mint leaves, lemon juice and salt.
• Always use sunglasses when going out in sun to protect the eyes from the harmful rays.
• Make a paste of turmeric powder and pineapple juice. Apply it on the dark circles.
• Apply freezed cucumber juice around the eyes. This not only reduces dark circles but also cures puffiness around the eyes.
• Take some almond oil and massage the area with it every night before going to bed.
• Crushed some mint leaves and apply. Keep it for about twenty minutes.
• Practice the Sarvangasana Yogic posture. It reduces puffiness and dark circles if performed daily.
• Some Ayurvedic therapies like Jal Neti is also beneficial for removing dark circles. Jal neti should be done 5 times a week.
• Eat vegetables and fruits that are rich in vitamin E for healthy eyes.
• Mix crushed almonds with a few drops of milk. Apply this paste around eyes every morning for ten minutes.
• Applying peeled and grated potato overnight at least thrice a week.
• Press the mount below index finger of the palm. It is good for eyesight and also removes dark circles.
• Dip cotton balls in rose water or chilled water. Keep them on eyes for 5-10 minutes.
• Apply a paste of the herb nutmeg (Jaiphala) with milk all around the eyes and over the eyelids.
• Make a thick paste of turmeric, tomato juice, lentils (masoor dal) and lemon juice. Apply this paste around eyes and let it dry. Then wash with fresh water.
• Massage the area around the eyes with papaya pulp for five minutes and then leave it for another ten minutes before washing off.
• Take hot unsweetened, noncaffienated, (preferably organic or herbal) tea bags. The tea bags should be hot to the extent that is tolerable. Place them on affected areas, right up against lids. Press and hold for 15-20 minutes to get rid of dark circles.
The ways to lose weight have more to do with changes in lifestyle and dietary habits than a doctor’s treatment. The ayurvedic remedies are the best possible option for an individual who wants to get rid of the obesity disorder.
Oranges are good for health. Eat around 3-4 oranges per day, as it helps in killing fats and losing weight.
Make it a point to have a glass of limejuice after every meal. It helps in killing excess fats. Limejuice is highly recommended for obese people.
Morning walk or running and jogging helps in sweating out the fats and burning excess calories.
Indian plum leaves are very helpful for curing obesity. Make a decoction of Indian plum leaves.
Asafoetida is very useful herb for people who are looking to lose their weight.
Boil cumin seeds, black pepper and sandalwood in water. This remedy is useful for curing obesity
Mint tea is an excellent remedy for obesity. 2-3 cups of mint tea in a day can bring a noticeable difference.
Ginger is an effective remedial herb for curing obesity. It can be taken in the form of ginger tea and proves to be very effective.
The fruit papaya is a very useful remedy to cure fat in the body.
Lessen the intake of rice in your diet and include wheat and maze instead.
Ajwain is a popular remedy for treating digestive ailments. Since ancient times, the oil from the ajwain seeds properties considered for killing fat.
Green tea helps in getting rid of the excessive fat absorbed by the body.
Carrots help in burning fat. Have carrots as a salad or drink carrot juice daily
Although many experts say there is no way to accelerate the growth of hair, there are several home remedies that people have used and passed down from generation to generation asserting that they do make hair grow faster. And the only way to find out if it works or not is testing it. A trick that does not fail is being pregnant with a baby boy, your hair will grow so fast! However, since this tip is not very practical, here are others.
Onion: Add minced onion to your shampoo. Let stand for fifteen days and use the shampoo regularly. Not only will it accelerate hair growth but it will give your hair glacial shine.
Another one with onion: Cut a red onion in half, add four cloves of garlic and two cinnamon sticks. Put everything in a pot and bring to a boil for 15 minutes. Rinse hair with this infusion for four days in a row.
With passage of time, many of us do not realize the amount of wear and tear our body goes through. Did you ever imagine getting up from a sitting position could be a bone wrenching experience? When joint and knee pains are ignored continually over a period of time, it can impair your life to a great extent. Immediate attention can clear this problem in no time.
Home Remedial Treatment
Lose that excess weight. Join a gym; prevent your knees from crashing under your excess weight. Apply wintergreen lotion; it produces heat which helps in relieving pain. If that does not suffice, after applying the lotion wrap the area with plastic to maintain the increase in temperature. Be careful to avoid any burns and skin irritation.
Exercise the joints to strengthen the muscles supporting the joints. This will help in the process of pain alleviation. Stronger muscles mean stronger joints. Some of the most common exercises you can do are swimming, biking or rowing. These are useful for your health without straining your knees.
Buy a good pair of shoes that give support and absorb impact well. You can use ice compress over the sore knee for not more than 20 minutes for every hour. You can use Bromelain, made from pineapple, a natural anti-inflammatory to speed up healing. For the pain to subdue take three tablets a day till you have recovered. Bromelain can cause dermatitis in some people, if the itching begins stop the dosage.
Nutritional supplements like glucosamine sulfate, chondroitin sulfate, niacinamide (vitamin B3), S-adenosyl-methionine (SAMe), and vitamin E may also be useful in treating knee pain due to osteoarthritis.
Herbs like Cat’s claw (Uncaria tomentosa), Devil’s claw (Harpagophytum procumbens), Ginger (Zingiber officinale), and Boswellia (Boswellia serrata) may also be very useful in addressing this problem.
An equal proportion of dried Ginger and stem of Heart leaved moonseed should be taken with Chebulic myrobalan twice a day. Take powdered seeds of Bishop’s weed or Omum with warm water twice a day.
Make a decoction of these herbs Hingulesvara rasa, Maha Yogaraja guggulu, Yogaraja guggulu, Simhananda guggulu, Visatinduka vati and Eranda paka to be taken with warm water.
Make hot paste from seeds of Black phaseolus, leaves of Rasna, Sandal, Castor and Country mallow to be applied on the affected joint.
You can also make a warm paste by using wheat, castor and turmeric mixed in goat’s milk or ghee (a type of clarified butter) on the affected area.