Earache is a common ailment found in children rather than adults. In this particular condition, the Eustachian tubes get plugged. It is a troublesome condition and occurs more in the nighttime. This is because a person stops using the throat muscle.
This is caused by infection or blockage of the Eustachian tube. Sometimes drastic changes in the pressure of the atmosphere can cause ear ache. They occur during flight, or scuba diving or while mounting steep climb on a hill. Now just as very problem has a solution very disease has a remedy and if it is natural it is most welcome.
Some Home Remedies :
* Warm some licorice in ghee and prepare a paste out of it. Apply this mixture externally over the ear. This would help you relieve of the pain.
* Zinc again is an effective remedy for ear ache. It must be taken internally from natural sources like the cashew nets, wheat germ, pine nuts, pecan nuts etc. They can be had raw or sprinkled over salad in a semi crushed form.
* Warm some sesame oil and immerse a few leaves of the castor plant. Dab this oil around the ear.
* Grind some basil leaves. Warm the paste mildly and squeeze four drops or so in the infected aching ear. Hopefully it will cure ear ache effectively.
* Take a piece of guggulu herb (Commiphora wightii) and burn it. Switch off the gas when the herb is half burned. Smoke would emit out of the herb. Let the smoke enter the affected area. It would help lessen the apin.