1. Peel an apple and shred it. Keep the shredded pieces on a plate for about 20 mins. until they become brown and then eat it.
2. Give about 5 gms of Isabgol with cold water with around 1 tsp of sugar.
3. Make a paste of one green chilli along with 2Tbsp of lime juice and ½ tsp of camphor. Have ¼ tsp of this concoction.
4. Take 3 cloves of chopped garlic boiled in milk every night.
5. Boil ¼ tsp of powdered cardamom seeds in thin tea water and drink it.
6. Mix the juice of 15-20 tender curry leaves with 1 tsp of honey and drink it.
7. Apply ginger juice around the naval
8. Mash 1 ripe banana along with a pinch of salt and 1 tsp of tamarind pulp. Take it twice a day.
9. Plain curd with slat or sugar
10. Mix 1 tsp of powdered ginger, cumin and cinnamon with honey and make it into a thick paste. Take 1 tsp thrice daily.
11. Drinking black tea without sugar is also a very good remedy to stop diarrhea
12. Finally home made ORS water is very helpful. Add 1 tsp of salt and 8 tsp of sugar to 1 liter of water and have a glassful whenever required.