1. Orange Peel and Yogurt – Face PackTake 1 tbsp of orange peel powder and 2 tbsp of yogurt. Mix well. Apply on face and wash off after 20 minutes to get clear, fresh, and toned up tight looking skin. This is an instant rejuvenating face pack which you can apply before a party or any big event.
2. Orange Peel, Turmeric and Honey – Face WashUse this face wash over a period of time to remove stubborn tan. Take 1 tbsp orange peel powder, just a pinch of cosmetic turmeric, and 1 tbsp of natural honey. Mix everything well into a fine paste. Apply on the face and neck, and wash off after 5 to 10 minutes with any gentle face cleanser or rose water. Try not to use this on acne prone skin but if you decide to do so then follow it up with an acne skin face pack.
3. Orange peel powder and walnut powder and sandalwood paste – ExfoliatorTake a tbsp of orange powder and add 1 tbsp of sandalwood powder and a tbsp of walnut powder. Then add 2 to 3 drops of lemon juice and 2 tbsp of rose water to make a paste. Leave on the face for 5 minutes and rinse off to get bright skin which will give instant glow post gentle exfoliation.
4. Orange Peel, Multani Mitti and Rose Water – Face PackThis one is recommended for oily skin. Take 1 tbsp of orange peel powder, 1 tbsp of multani mitti and make a smooth paste out of it by adding rose water. Apply on the face and neck and rinse off only when its semi dry. This face pack will deep cleanse your skin and pull out both black heads and white heads.
5. Orange Peel Powder and Lime – Face PackThis is another great pack to remove tan and brighten the skin. Take 2 tbsp orange peel powder, add in a few drops of lime and to this add a tbsp each of fullers earth and sandalwood powder to make a smooth paste. Apply on the face and rinse off after 30 minutes to get fresh and bright skin. This is also lovely for oily acne prone skin and if fresh acne is present then more of lime juice and orange peel powder should be added.