Multani Mitti for Face:
1. The reason that multani mitti is so raved about because it removes the dead cells from the skin making space for it to breathe.
2. Multani mitti masks are very effective in making your skin glow as well as improving the texture of the skin. It also makes it radiant by removing acne and blemishes to a great degree. It is well capable of removing all the impurities from your skin so that your pores are not clogged anymore and thus prepares your face for serum or cream application. In this way the cream gets more absorbed and works more effectively.
3. One of the most popular uses of multani Mitti is for those with oily skin. Multani mitti with rose water makes an excellent face masks for oily skin. For dry skin, add milk and almond paste with it. It improves blood circulation also!!
4. Multani mitti is well known for its oil absorbing property. It’s for this reason that it is added in the face packs so widely. It cools down aggravated and irritated skin instantly. It works wonders for acne prone skin. It soothes it and also reduces the redness and the flaming irritation. It not only reduces the acne but also reduces the appearance of them again. To reduce blemishes use a pack of multani mitti with tomato juice, turmeric and sandalwood powder. Apply and leave for ten minutes and then rinse it off. It also acts as a wonderful cleanser which brightens the face immediatety!! However you should always remember that it’s not a magic potion so it will not reduce the blemishes overnight. So you have to follow the mask for a time and be patient to have the glowing and blemish free skin.
5. If you have pimple and those pimple marks are bothering you like hell, then this versatile multani mitti is again at your service!! Add neem paste, ground clove powder and camphor with multani mitti. Add rose water to make a smooth paste and use it weekly to reduce those ugly marks off your skin.
6. Multani mitti also reduces sun tan and helps to reduce pigmentation. It can also heal your scar marks. Add some essential oil with multani mitti for your face pack and it will give soft supple skin in no time.
7. As a scrub, multani mitti removes black heads and white heads completely!! Add multani mitti with grinded almonds and glycerine soap and use this mixture to scrub your face.
8. Multani mitti is truly a great skin care ingredient as it helps you tone the skin too. Add one beaten egg and one spoon of curd to one spoon of multani mitti. Mix it well and apply it on the face for 20 minutes to achieve a toned skin.
9. You can reduce scar marks by applying the paste of one spoon of carrot pulp mixed with some multani mitti and 2 spoons of olive oil.
10. Multani mitti can reduce your pimples too. All you need to do is to grind some neem leaves and mix it with multani mitti to form a fine paste. Apply it for 10-15 minutes and then wash it with cold water.
However you should always remember that multani mitti is highly beneficial for oily skin. If you have very dry or sensitive skin, stay away from it as it can aggravate the situation.