Kidney infections can be a temperamental sickness. You can catch it quickly and get rid of it very easily. This is when the home remedies are most effective. But, if you don’t catch the infection quickly, then the infection can become rather serious. This is when it is best that you use home remedies along with medical care. Your biggest mistake would to be to think you could take care of the infection with just home remedies and then assume that it has been taken care of, only to find out that it has grown worse. If you have found out that you have a kidney infection, and you are taking care of it properly, there are a few things that you can do to restrict a kidney infection:
- Drink plenty of fluids.
- Drink 100% cranberry juice. Make sure that it doesn’t have added sugar, it should be 100% natural. You can use added flavors; i.e. Cranberry Grape.
- You can use cranberry pills.
- You can use garlic pills. Garlic is a natural antibiotic.
- You can use Echinacea pills; Echinacea is also a natural antibiotic.
- You can drink a shot glass full of vinegar. It may taste nasty but it will work
- Do not drink sodas.
- Do not drink alcohol.
- Be careful about wearing tight fitting clothes.
- Mix a spoonful of baking soda dissolved in a glass of water, drink this mixture three to four times a day.
- Drink Aloe Vera juice.
- Increase your Vitamin C intake.
- Avoid using synthetic underwear’s and garments.
You should make sure that you take care of yourself if you have a kidney infection. Make sure that you go to the doctor and follow the medical advice he prescribes. Home remedies are only good as long as you are taking care of yourself. If you suspect a kidney infection, it is extremely important that you seek medical help. A kidney infection that has not been taken care of effectively can become very serious very quickly. Use home remedies in conjunction with medical treatment