- tribute to Eric Chalkley, whose work is of Ximenean standards.
Australian Crosswords by David Stickley
- by David Stickley, specialising in cryptic and theme crosswords.
ClueMaster Crossword Puzzles
- British style cryptic crosswords and quick crosswords, wordsearches and logic puzzles.
Creative Chaos Cryptic Crosswords
- twisted minds resonate eccentrically, cryptic puzzles stretch neurons, and caustic cartoons are good for you.
- Make a printout of our latest puzzle. Every clue is linked to a web site containing information you can use to fill in the gaps.
- Derek Harrison's resource library of high quality crossword puzzles, with links, solutions, competitions and crossword books.
Crossword of the Day
- free different fully-interactive crossword puzzle to challenge you each day.
Crosswords by Ximenes
- Ximenes was the father of the modern crossword puzzle who set standards of fairness and humour.
- crossword constructor's forum.
Early American History Crossword Puzzle
- designed to instruct as well as to entertain, this crossword puzzle is available at no charge to teachers of early American history and their students.
MacNamara's Band Crossword Puzzles
- by reknowned constructor Fred Piscop. Custom puzzles and back issues of Crossword Magazine are available.
- news in word puzzle form.
Proverb: The Probabilistic Cruciverbalist
- computer program designed to solve standard American crosswords given the grid and clues.
- provides a free acrostic on the main page and a link to 4 more for downloading.
Squizz's Cryptic Crosswords
- available as both HTML and as PostScript files. Solutions are also available. New crosswords are added approximately weekly.
Web Directory: Crossword Puzzles
Will DaBeed's Monthly Cryptic Crossword Puzzle
Usenet - rec.puzzles.crosswords
- Making and playing gridded word puzzles.