TO KNOW ONE ANOTHER
First important thing is that men and women are DIFFERENT.
There may be likes and dislikes. What the husband likes wife dislikes, what the
wife like husbands may dislike, SO GET GOING - HAVE A COMMON AND
GENERAL LIST IT.
3. Learn to accept the other views about any particular issue.
4. Get to know his/her talents.
5. Try to encourage the above issue by spending some time to listen to his/her
6. Learn to believe him totally - after all going to lead the whole life together. Try
to get into the habit of HAVING CONFIDENCE IN ONE ANOTHER.
7. Be interested in offering help when he/she need it.
8. Get to know his/her social movements.
9. Share the feelings of school / college days and any unforgettable incidence.
10.Get to know the facts of family members near and dear. In doing so, there will be an idea found about them which leads to a SMOOTH INTERACTION WHEN THEY VISIT YOU OR VICE VERSA.
11.Knowing his taste a wife should try to show her culinary expertise (cooking
talents) because THE WAY TO MAN'S HEART IS THROUGH HIS STOMACH.
12.As a husband - go about with his wife to intrusting places - parks, hotels, visit
to best friend's place THESE ARE ENOUGH TO HAVE AMPLE CHANCES OF
13.A casual talk of future plans about management of house or money - which will
unknowingly lead to what is known as TOGETHERNESS. Which gives rise to an
idea "WE SHOULD WORK TOGETHER FOR A HAPPY LIFE"
flexible - show extra interest in things what he/she likes.
. If out on a trip to holy place - be patient enough to visit the god and
spend some time over there.
· If at a shopping - go according to his/her choice. THERE WILL BE A
REALIZATION OF UNNECESSARY SPENT AMOUNT - TAKING CARE NOT TO DO
IT NEXT TIME.
· To select a movie of her/his choice at least once a month.
· To allow wife to extend her stay at her mother's place. When husband is late
back home in the night- be patient enough to know the reason and don't
shower down questions it irritates him. LET HIM COMMIT FOR BEING LATE.
Be rigid - only for very specific things like -
· To have a neatly arranged dinner take.
· Pack his lunch the way he likes.
· To have an attractive and neatly set bed and bed room.
· To set a fixed place for the para phernalia needed to go job.
· To remind the important programs / events on TV.
BACK TO HOME