Eggless Chocolate Cake Using Microwave
1/2 cup plain flour (maida)
2 tbsp cocoa powder
2 tbsp sour curds (khatta dahi)
1/4 tsp soda bi-carb
1/4 cup melted butter
1/3 cup powdered sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
1. Sieve the flour and cocoa powder. Keep aside.
2. Mix together the curds and soda bi-carb in a bowl and keep aside.
3. Heat ¼ cup of water by microwaving on high for 1 minute.
4. Combine the butter, sugar and ¼ cup of hot water in another bowl and whisk well.
5. Add the curds, flour, and vanilla essence and mix to make a smooth batter of dropping consistency.
6. Put the mixture in a 175 mm. (7") diameter greased shallow glass dish.
7. Microwave on high for 4 minutes.
8. Remove from the microwave, cool slightly and unmould.
Powered By Web-Link