Molten Chocolate Brownie
8 pieces readymade brownie
3/4 cup chocolate truffle
2 tbsp grated chocolate
mango pieces andmint sprigs
4 glass bowls
1. Crumble the brownie to a powder.
2. Add 2-3 tbsp of the chocolate truffle, mix well and divide the mixture into 6 equal portions.
3. Line the glass bowls with plastic wraps. Using one portion of the cake mixture line a 50 mm. (2”) diameter greased glass bowl at the base and the sides with your fingers leaving a 37 mm. (1½ ”) hollow in the centre. The thickness of the lining should be around 12 mm. (½“).
4. Repeat with 3 portions of the cake mixture to line 3 more glass bowls. Keep the remaining 2 portions of the brownie mixture aside.
5. Refrigerate for 20 minutes to set.
6. Spoon out 2 tbsp of the chocolate truffle and the 1/2 tbsp of the grated chocolate into the hollow space of each bowl leaving ½“ from the top and refrigerate again for 20 minutes.
7. Cover this ½“ space of each bowl with 1/2 portion of reserved brownie mixture and refrigerate for another 20 minutes.
8. When set, unmould, remove the plastic wrap and place on 4 individual serving plates.
9. To serve, microwave for 30 seconds and serve immediately garnished with mango and mint sprigs.
Powered By Web-Link