Vaastu (Vastu) tips for children's room:
* The apt direction for constructing children's room is west. North or East directions can also be used for constructing kids room.
* Vastu for children room suggests that a married couple should not use East direction bedroom. There is no problem if an unmarried child uses that room.
* Bed can be placed in the southwest corner.
* As a part of Vaasthu guidelines for children room, it is recommended to avoid placing the mirror just on the opposite side of the bed.
* Don't place the furniture sticking to the wall, as it obstructs the flow of positive energy.
* The study desk should be placed in such a manner that the child faces eastern, northern or northeastern corner while studying. East is the most appropriate direction, as it paves way for enhanced concentration.
* Avoid placing the electronic gadgets like TV and Computer in the kids' bedroom. But still if you wish to install one, then for computer, the right place is Southeast corner and for TV, Northwest corner would be fine.