YOGA Purpose of yoga Role of yoga Benefits of yoga Keep-fit-yoga routine
Wind Relieving Pose
1. Lying on your back, inhale both knees into your chest. Wrap the arms around the knees, holding on to opposite elbows, forearms, wrists or fingers.
2. Tuck the chin into the chest with the head on the floor. Press the sacrum and tailbone down into the floor as you pull the knees into the chest using the arms.
3. Press the shoulders and the back of the neck down into the floor, trying to get the back and whole spine flat to the floor. Relax the legs, feet and hips.
4. Breathe and hold for 4-8 breaths, breathing deeply into the belly, actively pressing it against the thighs on the inhalation.
5. To release: exhale and release the arms and legs to the floor.
BENEFITS + CONTRAINDICATIONS
Benefits: Wind relieving posture improves digestion and elimination as well as stretching the low back and lengthening the spine.
Contraindications: Recent abdominal surgery, hernia.
Yoga for Cancer Recovery
Is Yoga a Religion?
Yoga & Diabetes...
Yoga & Men
Arthritis Cleanse Diet
Yoga Helps Kids Find Balance in Their Lives
Yoga & Your Body
Yoga: Sivananda Yoga
Yoga: Proper Diet
The Five Principles of Yoga
Yoga : Pranayama: Breathing Techniques
Yoga Clothes, Yoga Clothing Tips
Yoga Food Types : Eat & Don't Eat
Meditation: Few benefits of meditation are
Yoga: What is Time for Pranayama
Yoga Therapy Benefits
Yoga Therapy & Application
Swami Ramdev: Yoga does it
Yoga: KUNDALINI YOGA
Yoga for Knee Pain
How to reduce Fat through Yoga
More yoga info at www.yoga.am
Beauty | Mehendi | Recipes | Careers & Jobs | Matrimonials |
| Horoscope | Personal Problems |Sex Education | Doctor Online | |E-Greetings | E-Shopping | Yoga | Destination India | India Virtual Tour | Kids Corner | Baby Names | Jokes | Indian Universities & Colleges | Contests |Weather | News |World Guide | World Time |Currency Convertor |
Copyright (c) 2000 hindustanlink.com. All rights reserved.