YOGA Purpose of yoga Role of yoga Benefits of yoga Keep-fit-yoga routine
Yoga Asanas for Hypothyroidism Treatment
The Following Yoga Asanas Can Be Practiced In Hypothyroidism Treatment:
- Shoulder Stand (Sarvangasana) is the most recommended posture in this condition. It stimulates the thyroid gland to function properly because of the pressure effect and also helps stimulate other glands in the head region, such as pituitary and pineal glands, which also have an indirect control on the functioning of the thyroid gland.
- Inverted Pose (Viparitakarani)
- One-legged Forward Bend (Janu Shirasasana)
- Fish Pose (Matsyasana)
- Plow Pose (Halasana)
- Cat Stretch (Marjariasana)
- Fast-paced Sun Salutation (Surya Namaskar) can work well for controlling weight.
Besides these yoga postures, the practice of pranayamas (breathing techniques) such asKapal Bhati (skull shining breathing technique), Nadi Shodhan (alternate nostril breathing),Bhastrika and Ujjayi breathing work well in reducing hypothyroidism symptoms.
Yoga for Cancer Recovery
Is Yoga a Religion?
Yoga & Diabetes...
Yoga & Men
Arthritis Cleanse Diet
Yoga Helps Kids Find Balance in Their Lives
Yoga & Your Body
Yoga: Sivananda Yoga
Yoga: Proper Diet
The Five Principles of Yoga
Yoga : Pranayama: Breathing Techniques
Yoga Clothes, Yoga Clothing Tips
Yoga Food Types : Eat & Don't Eat
Meditation: Few benefits of meditation are
Yoga: What is Time for Pranayama
Yoga Therapy Benefits
Yoga Therapy & Application
Swami Ramdev: Yoga does it
Yoga: KUNDALINI YOGA
Yoga for Knee Pain
How to reduce Fat through Yoga
More yoga info at www.yoga.am
Beauty | Mehendi | Recipes | Careers & Jobs | Matrimonials |
| Horoscope | Personal Problems |Sex Education | Doctor Online | |E-Greetings | E-Shopping | Yoga | Destination India | India Virtual Tour | Kids Corner | Baby Names | Jokes | Indian Universities & Colleges | Contests |Weather | News |World Guide | World Time |Currency Convertor |
Copyright (c) 2000 hindustanlink.com. All rights reserved.