YOGA Purpose of yoga Role of yoga Benefits of yoga Keep-fit-yoga routine
Yoga Poses for Knee Pain
The postures of yoga like Tadasana (Shoulder stand), Makrasana (Fish Pose), Veerasana (Hero Pose), Trikonasana (Triangle Pose), Bhujangasana (Cobra Pose) and Vrikshasana (Tree Pose) work great for the treatment of joint pain.
- Stand upright
- Hold your feet firmly on to the ground
- Straighten your back
- Breathe slowly
- Inhale and exhale as it relaxes your body
- Stay in this posture for sometime
- Sit upright
- Fold your legs like in lotus position
- Hold both of your toe tips with your respective hands
- Try to lie on the ground with your legs still in this pose
- Touch the ground with your head
- Hold on for sometime
- Slowly free the posture
- Begin with the cat pose with both your knees and the hands on the ground
- Slowly sit back with your legs folded inwards
- Bring your hands back and keep them folded near the stomach
- Inhale deeply
- Exhale slowly
Breathing exercises when practiced along with these postures help to provide relief from the acute pain in the joints. These exercises involve the lower limbs and provide relief from the knee pain. The breath exercises provide the desired oxygen to the muscles so it helps them rejuvenate and refreshes the mind as well as body.
- Stand upright
- Spread your legs
- Balance your body in this posture
- Slowly touch your one hand on the ground
- Take the other hand up in the air
- Stay in this posture for quite sometime
- Release from the posture
Breathing exercise stops the creation of the toxins in the body which is the chief cause of several knee diseases including arthritis. It helps to keep all the organs and organ systems active and fresh which provides new zeal and vigor to the body. These exercises should be done in a cool manner so that the limbs are not loaded and the knee is provided exercise in a very comfortable manner.
These exercises should however be stopped if it causes strain to any part of the knee. It should be practiced in a very cool and comfortable manner in order to provide great flexibility to the knee movement and at the same time make the muscles of the knee strong.
Yoga for Cancer Recovery
Is Yoga a Religion?
Yoga & Diabetes...
Yoga & Men
Arthritis Cleanse Diet
Yoga Helps Kids Find Balance in Their Lives
Yoga & Your Body
Yoga: Sivananda Yoga
Yoga: Proper Diet
The Five Principles of Yoga
Yoga : Pranayama: Breathing Techniques
Yoga Clothes, Yoga Clothing Tips
Yoga Food Types : Eat & Don't Eat
Meditation: Few benefits of meditation are
Yoga: What is Time for Pranayama
Yoga Therapy Benefits
Yoga Therapy & Application
Swami Ramdev: Yoga does it
Yoga: KUNDALINI YOGA
Yoga for Knee Pain
How to reduce Fat through Yoga
More yoga info at www.yoga.am
Beauty | Mehendi | Recipes | Careers & Jobs | Matrimonials |
| Horoscope | Personal Problems |Sex Education | Doctor Online | |E-Greetings | E-Shopping | Yoga | Destination India | India Virtual Tour | Kids Corner | Baby Names | Jokes | Indian Universities & Colleges | Contests |Weather | News |World Guide | World Time |Currency Convertor |
Copyright (c) 2000 hindustanlink.com. All rights reserved.